Saturday, May 9, 2009

no sleep

i could'nt sleep last night. well technically i went to bed at 12 plus but woke up at 4.30am when i heard you rustling in the room. after that i just could not fall asleep till 7am.

i tossed and turned, i fidgeted, got up for a drink of water, went to the bathroom, read the newspaper and lastly, i prayed. till i finally fallen asleep and dreamt i went to ns. i think that woke me up again. ha.

when i close my eyes, my hyperactive imagination will kick in and go into overdrive. no way to stop it. even my mind knows something my heart has been telling me from the start. it doesn;t makes sense to you thats because it doesn't make sense to me either.

jesus, why? i don't want to run away again. when all the time your help is there and i just refused to run to you. this time, before i fall in too deep, let your rivers of running water washed it away from me. cleansed me with your living word. i don't want to fall into pieces again. you have made me whole. the brokeness has long gone.

love me tenderly with your beautiful love.

No comments: