Monday, May 18, 2015

Sleeping children keeps a mother sane

Sometimes when I blog surfed at home and if both boys happened to sit beside me, they would always asked whose photos am I looking at and who is that person. And because I have been following certain blogs for some time now and they've become mothers themselves, I would often just tell them they're my friends. #thickskinmuch heehee. Only common factors are the fact that we're all mothers and its only #associationbychildren, oh yeah.
Giving his kor kor a scratch when this mother ignored his pleas for it
 and kept snapping away.



































One thing with kids is this. They have the weirdest sleeping positions and they bring the strangest things to bed.




































































This kid is just sunshine and happy smiles the moment he wakes up.


































































And of course, the sweetest time of the day is their bed time when after a whole day of incessant Mama! Mama! Mama! Mama! I get a reprieve and it is this sort of sweetness that makes this crazy thing called motherhood a little bit more sane.


If you're a mother and you know what I mean, fist bump!

No comments: