Thursday, May 28, 2015

This week and then a long weekend!

Benjamin caught a viral infection a few days ago and I stayed home to monitor his condition. I loved the fact that I get to be at home, but not of the reason though.

Meanwhile, I have a 3 year old going on 13 year old boy. They call this the threenager.


































And not to boast or anything, but my cooking repertoire has improved significantly. My biggest critic aka the husband told me during one of the dinner I made was actually nice and he like it! If only I add a little more teeny tiny bit more salt to it and it'll be perfect. Well, still a compliment nevertheless!


































































As with all my cooking recipes, I would usually refer them online and made them up as I go along. So far, it has turned out not too shabby but I wouldn't want to jinx it either so, Google is still your best friend for good tasting food, not me.






















He's growing up to be such a sweet boy and his heart is just so pure, so full of goodness. I hope he'll continue to be this way and not let the harshness of the world rob it away.

So looking forward to the long weekend!

No comments: