Thursday, July 24, 2014

Bag in a bag in a bag in a bag in a bag


And this is how my current bag looks like...

I'm organized like that.

To be fair, I was using a tote bag with no additional compartments and its BLACK. Have you tried looking for something in the dark? Same thing here.
So if I just threw all my stuff in it and if I were to hold up the entire bus queue searching for my ezy link card with all my stuff just thrown in, I'll be tsked at like nobody's business and eye balls will be rolling out you know? Can't like that happen yo.
When I first got this bag, I wasn't sure if I liked it as it was a little too big for me, I feel. But I've changed my mind now and have been using it since!






































































And the original model modelling the bag..

image from Zalora.sg
Use code ZBAPPpe* for 15% discount!
*valid only for new customer.
























So, what's in your bag?

No comments: