Friday, June 12, 2015

And

I often pride myself as the last line of defence in my house whenever anyone gets sick. Which is why when I do get sick (which is rarely), I go down. Down all the way man.

It started with a bad throat, which quickly developed into a cough which then quickly developed into a full blown cold. The full works baby. Chills, cough, runny nose and a pounding headache which felt like an elephant was doing a tap dance, at beginner's level. 

Actually if these feels incoherent, it probably is because I've been surviving on broken sleep these past week because Jeb is still down with a persistent fever and a phlegmatic cough which makes him puke. I'm running out of my zzzzs and bed sheets.

I just want that damn fever to break and let us all have a good weekend.

No comments: