Monday, September 28, 2015

Be like a Dorothy

I've always like Dorothy Perkins for their effortlessly chic style but sometimes I would baulked at their steeped prices whenever I browsed through their stores. But! You can thank me by clicking on the link above because there's a further markdown on the prices!

Sapphire Oversize Crepe Jacket
Blush Print Longline Shirt
Black Gingham Smock Dress
Bronze Glitter Bow Court Shoes






















Oooh.... Doesn't the smocked dress and shoes above feels very much like what Dorothy from Wizard of Oz would wear?! Besides these, there's also bags, shoes, pants and even coats on offer! Oooh! Come take my money already!

PS: Go take a look see now and get a S$10 voucher when you sign up for their newsletter! While you're at it, use my voucher code ZBAPPpe* during check out for additional 15% off!
*valid only for new customer

PPS: This post has been brought to you by Zalora. 

No comments: