Tuesday, June 18, 2013

A-Z

A fellow SMB mummy did this and since I've not much happenings to blog about, thought it'll be fun to join in!

A. Attached or Single? 
Attached for the past 11 years.
B. Best Friend? 
Hmm, I don't have a best friend, but good friends, yes.
C. Cake or pie? 
Cake
D. Day of choice? 
Saturdays!
E. Essential Item?
Toilet paper
F. Favorite color? 
I don't have a favorite color, I like them all!
G. Gummy bears or worms? 
Gummy bears
H. Home town? 
Singapore
I. Favorite Indulgence? 
Bubble tea or chocolates
J. January or July? 
January
K. Kids? 
2.
L. Life isn’t complete without? 
Family, love, laughter, good food
M. Marriage date? 
25th September 2008
N. Number of brothers/sisters? 
1 sister
O. Oranges or Apples? 
Apples
P. Phobias? 
It used to be lizards falling on my head. But I'm not really afraid of them now.
Q. Quotes? 
Live, love, laugh
R. Reasons to smile? 
My kids and sometimes the husband, ha.
S. Season of choice? 
Autmun
T. Tag 5 People. 
To whoever is reading this! Just join in and don't be shy!
U. Unknown fact about me? 
I am afraid of contact lens
V. Vegetable? 
Tomatoes! 
W. Worst habit? 
Procrastinating
X. Xray or Ultrasound?
Are you asking about super powers? Then I take X ray!
Y. Your favorite food? 
Egg mayo
Z. Zodiac sign? 
Libra

No comments: