Monday, June 22, 2015

English people

We've got Bangers and Mash, Fish and Chips, Battered  Snickers bars and now up and coming British label LOLA SKYE LONDON is here!

Only difference is that it's not food but they're affordable and trendy clothing from London! Duh!

Embellished Collar Blouse
Black PU Quilted



Black All Over Sequin Dress
Mesh Panel Midi Dress






















I like that although it's ahem, targeted at younger women, these items that I found on Lola Skye clothing for ladies are suitable for me as well. Not too girly yet funtional for a working mother of 2 boys.

And one more picture to depict accurately how I would really dress on a daily basis. Just because their model looks way better than I do and just because. Cup of tea anyone?























PS: Go take a look see now and get a S$10 voucher when you sign up for their newsletter! While you're at it, use my voucher code ZBAPPpe* during check out for additional 15% off!
*valid only for new customer

PPS: This post has been brought to you by Zalora.

No comments: