Friday, January 20, 2012

What to wear: Weekend trip straight from office to airport

What to wear: Weekend trip straight from office to airport

This is what I'm planning to wear straight from office to the airport. It's really casual only because my workplace doesn't have any strict work attire rules. And also because I'm flying budget and solo.

Well, due to some overlooks on my part, my family will be flying over in the morning and I'll join them at night. Feeling a little jittery yet excited on flying alone. I just hope I don't get lost trying to find the train station and I'm really hopeless at directions, so yeah, adventure awaits! Not too much, I hope.

P.S: Do you know one of the tag lines for the Land of Smiles is, "It's just a nap away."(?)

That's what I'm going to do after I board too.

No comments: