Friday, February 10, 2012

You can have it for now. When I get bigger, then it's mine

Every morning when I got on the train, I always asked myself if I should sit in the reserved seat. You know, the supposedly Priority seats meant for pregnant women, the elderly, people carrying a child and those with physical difficulties. I mean, my tummy is not showing much yet, so is it justifiable that I still sit in it regardless the stage of pregnancy?

What do you think?

Anyway, till the day I looked obviously pregnant, I'll just stand for now.

P.S: The son has recently learnt how to express himself verbally. The other day we were watching a documentary on eels, and he went, 'Ewwww gross!' complete with a disgusted look on his face. I have no idea where this kid is learning his stuff from.

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Hahaha.. the things kids say! Next time, try to capture on video and show us, ok?

life-muse said...

Yeah I'll try! He has alot of things to say, very talkative boy!

Ruth said...

My boy too... he's talking quite a bit these days and he enjoys repeating after me!

life-muse said...

Got to watch my language! haha..