Monday, December 19, 2011

You had me at first touch

Story goes like this.

Girl visited shop with the intention of doing an item exchange only. Said exchange done, turn around to walked away and eyes met Skirt. Said Skirt was hanging on a corner rack, oblivious to the other shoppers. So Girl went over to check Skirt out, and what do you know. 

It was love at first touch.  

And so Girl and Skirt lived happily ever after.

Today's outfit:

top: Cotton On, pleated maxi skirt: Vogue, slippers: Ipanema

loving the way it swishes

Does your clothes story goes like this? Mine does. Every time when I'm not consciously shopping for anything, love hits me.

And this skirt? She has all the right moves. Length, checked. Colour, checked. Buttery soft cotton, checked.  Pleats, checked. And the sales staff even gave me a pair of earrings to go with it. Double checked.

2 comments:

Ruth said...

This happens to me all the time! When I go shopping with the intention of buying something, I normally go home empty-handed. My favourite items are usually found when I least expect to.

life-muse said...

Yeah! Every.Single.Time!