Monday, November 3, 2014

Different strokes for different shots

Any parent with more than one kid could probably attest to this.

Going out IS a big event.

It doesn't even matter how small or big an outing is, so long as it involves strollers, bags, snacks, water bottles, diapers, lunch, dinner, toys, books and not forgetting the kids themselves. It is one huge logistics and planning nightmare. It's just planning, planning and more planning.

And the day of the outing itself, all the preparation and cajoling the kids to get dressed, washed up, packed up their toys would have already drained up all my energy before I even step out of the house. And I always, always contemplate not going out at the last minute, because all I want to do is to lie down and close my eyes.

Admittedly, an MRT station is just a walking distance away from my house and I try to plan my outings to be as near as possible and most importantly, accessible. And since the boys are bigger and older now, so its not that bad anymore. I'm more experienced now I guess?








crt + c all the way















These 2 couldn't be any more different.

No comments: