Monday, November 17, 2014

What's yours?

I work in a fairly casual office environment whereby I do not have to dress up in a typical office get up of shirts, pants, skirts and heels. But that does not mean I do not like dressing up for work!

I do fret every night on what to wear and although I do like to think I have a fairly nice dress sense (though the husband would tell you otherwise *rolls eyes*), it still does not deter me from dressing up for work!

That's why I'm really pleased that Zalora has some really pretty blouses online that fits my style and most of all, affordable!

Some blouses that fits my style...

Dorothy Perkins Black Floral Long Sleeve Top
MDS Summer Floral Sleeved Top


Zalia Long Sleeve Blouse with Bindings
Zalora Raglan Lace Sleeve Blouse










































There are many other established brands like Mango, Esprit, New Look to local brands like MDS, Dip Drops and Little Match Girl. There's a blouse for every occasion for everyone!

And to leave you with some very wise quotes...























PS: Go take a look see now and get a S$10 voucher when you sign up for their newsletter! While you're at it, use my voucher code ZBAPPpe* during check out for additional 15% off!
*valid only for new customer

PPS: This post has been brought to you by Zalora.

No comments: