Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Hello!

I've been inspired by many of my friends who have been blogging for a long time. I'm inspired by their openess, their sincerity and their zest for life. Thus, I thought of blogging but have putting it off as I did'nt want it to seem like I'm merely copying them. But what decided for me, is I'm going to another phase of my life. To be a wife this coming September! I'm getting married! *Happy Applause* haha..

So, I decided to pen down my thoughts about the wedding from now till that day and after the wedding, marriage. This is a good way for my friends to catch up on my life and happenings too. Hopefully, I'll blog regularly and in the mean time polished up on my English. As The Wei told me the other day that I'm speaking like an uneducated person! Man, that was an insult ok! I was good at English Composition back in my secondary school days one hor, haha.. well time flew real fast.............

I hope I will also inspired the people around me too, with my openess, sincerity and zest for life. Even if no one is reading this, I'm happy too. This will be a blogging journey with myself, The Wei and Jesus.. Happy Blogging! :)

No comments: