Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Till the next time!

Yesterday I met up with some of my long lost secondary school friends for some catch up. It was really great fun and much laughter over dinner! We laughed over silly things, chat about our lives, plans for an upcoming wedding, housing, maids, ex boyfriends and made snide remarks on a blind waiter (he's just obviously blind to our need for his services).

Its really amazing how we've all grown through the years, I mean most of our looks have not changed much, just perhaps we've become better looking, I hope. Almost all of us are married or getting married save for one, she's still very much available!

I don't want to jinx it by saying we should have another meet up, because whenever this is being said, it does'nt happen. So till the next gathering comes along, see you'all there!

No comments: