Thursday, September 1, 2011

Mother Looker, oh yeah

I really like doodling on Polyvore. It's like my own make believe world where all these clothes are mine and I get to wear them everyday....... online. Anyways, it did'nt made me depressed but rather more upbeat because hey, I might have similar outfits but at least they don't cost an arm or leg or a kidney or two, heh.
 
Today's outfit:
top: Jennie Shop
jeans: Denizen
flats: City Plaza
From Polyvore:
 
 
Mother Looker
Jason Wu Silk-chiffon and lace blouse
1,805 SGD - net-a-porter.com
Mother The Looker Skinny Jean
235 SGD - kirnazabete.com
Jimmy Choo Kerfield suede and mesh ankle booties
1,180 SGD - net-a-porter.com
Jenna - Large' Leather Tote
480 SGD - nordstrom.com
Euler Earring
91 SGD - allsaints.com




 
 
 
This song kept playing in my head this morning. A little morbid but I like its melancholic lyrics.
 
Okay maybe not similar outfits but similar colours, alright?!

No comments: