Monday, September 12, 2011

Yeah You really got me now, You got me so I don't know what I'm doing now

I'm having a hard time trying to think of an interesting opening to welcome Monday, but there's nothing! Well you know the saying, 'If you've got nothing to say, don't say!' Okay I'll zip it.

So I'll let the pictures do the talking.

He-who-was-real-sick-got-better-and-now-recovered!

he lost alot of weight the past week as he drank mostly milk. no appetitte at all!


all cheeky again


he brewed


she bakes


i eat

The park opposite our house had a mini Mid Autumn Festival celebration last night. So we went to take a walk.

holding his lantern but not sure why the grouchy look



playing with sparklers and contributing to the haze!


full moon, tonight

Today is the official Mid Autumn Festival and we'll be going to Chinese Garden to soak in the celebrations! Ever since I've became a mother, I had alot more interest in these sort of things. I'll keep a lookout for events and festivites so we can all enjoy as a family. Life became alot more interesting when you've got your family to hang out with. And whoever says Singapore is boring sure ain't not looking hard enough!

Totally random but Gold 90.5 plays really awesome rock songs during Saturday nights! And its classic rock from the 70s and 80s and they feature indie rock bands as well as the more mainstream ones like Led Zeppelin, Eagles, The Doors etc. But what I really like was this song by Alannah Myles. Another one I like was The Kinks.

Listen to this song called Lola. It's hippie and they're open about it baby, oh yeah!

No comments: