Thursday, October 23, 2008

leaving on a jet plane

you'll be leaving for shanghai tonight.
we know we'll miss each other but hey, 6 days is not eternity!
enjoy yourself and just miss me but don't worry about me k.
i'll miss you sleeping next to me and in the morning, there's no one to cuddle to.
but i'll be a brave girl and wait for you to come home to me.
like you always do.
***

my husband is going on a company trip for 6 days. *bleah*
i hope this is the first and only time we'll be apart from each other. i know i'll miss him like crazy. but thankfully, i have my family, friends and work to keep me occupied, ha!
i hope he'll remember to get the stuff that i want. but knowing him i don't think he will be brave enough to get those ladies stuff, lol!!
(i'm asking him to get me those black legging tights from china which is super cheap!)

so darling! go for your trip and come home soon!!
i pray for journey's mercy and God's favor upon you.
love you!

No comments: