Thursday, August 4, 2011

My outfit is boring so please focus on the shoes


Today is Rainy Thursday and my attire fits the weather right now, grey and gloomy. 

top: Jennie Shop
jeans: Denizen
flats: Mondo


By the way, how many times do you wear your jeans before you washed it? The longest I've worn before washing was two months, I think. But I did'nt wear it consecutively everyday. It's more like I'll wear it for every few days alternating between dresses and skirts and then somehow it accumulated into two months, heh.

And you know all some people like their jeans worn in? I don't like it at all. I like mine snug and fitting. Which is why I promised them I'll wash them after a maximum of 3 wears but that is if I remember and don't leave them hanging for two months. 

I like the feeling of wearing tight and snuggly jeans. It makes my butt feels secure, ha.

How do you like to wear them?

2 comments:

my thrifty closet said...

I'm obsessed, I wash my jeans after one wear even if it's just for 3 hours. HAha... Anyway I don't really have much space to keep clothes hanging around for months. So that's a good thing. It's nice to know someone has the same weather as me. Grey is calming and cool. It's nice to go simple and neutral.


love,mongs
mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

life-muse said...

Haha I think you're the first one to do that! I like greys too, they're like the cooler cousin of black.