Friday, August 5, 2011

You know its exciting when there's so many exclaimation flying around!


It's finally Friday, so here's some bright colours to cheer up for the weekend!

grey floral top: Jennie Shop
mustard cardigan: Gmarket
belt: bottowed from sis
jeans: New Future
slippers: from some hotel


Pardon the footwear, hee. The flats that I was wearing yesterday, its sole came off this morning when I was on my way to work! Gah! Thankfully I have an extra pair of slippers in the office to tide me through. See, there's no such thing as having too many shoes or slippers, they'll come in handy one day.

And look what I found! I got this cute pair of boots at a clearance sale for only $15!

cutie boots

But I got it in dark brown instead as the black one does not have my size. Finally a pair of heels that will not make me tower over the husband! I'm taller than him and so far, I've been wearing flats to accomodate the difference (I'm a considerate wife, thank you very much!). So when I saw this pair, I really wanted to get it as it was of the right height and plus its on sale! What more can a girl ask for?! 

Looking forward to Sunday as we're going to celebrate the lil sister birthday and it's going to be a blast!   

No comments: