Monday, August 8, 2011

She gets to have an additional holiday just because it falls before the nation's birthday


Everyone, meet my sister.

tall and thin fits her to a T

She's freakishly tall at 1.78cm, extremely lanky at 50kg but absolutely beautiful to me. And to her boyfriend, I hope.

Today is her birthday so she's entitled to boss us around.  

Found this and thought of her, and dawned on me it can also be used both ways for us sisters so its a win-win situation, ha.


I just want to thank you for being here at this point of my life. For being so supportive, non-judgemental and most of all being such a loving aunt to Benjamin.

I've told you this before that in the case if he loses both parents, I know he'll still be in safe hands because he still has you. You'll care for him like a mother and provide him with all the love he needs. And it touches me to see how much you love him. It's the way you fuss over him, to all the toys and clothes you bought, to all the little snacks you secretly give him when you thought I was'nt looking, those walks you took with him and even to the Iphone apps you download for him. You're really an awesome aunt.

Now I'm just glad that we are where we are and I could not ask for more. Thank you for being my sister.

I love you! 

1 comment:

my thrifty closet said...

such a lovely sweet note to your sister! Sisters are the best, I have one too.

love,mongs
mythriftycloset.blogspot.com